IMAPS-UK’s Annual Conference MicroTech is filling up fast, with over 60% of spaces now reserved.
The programme features invited Keynote talks from “iNEMI” and “Fraunhofer IZM”, plus technical presentations on the latest developments, technologies and capabilities on this year’s theme: “Advanced Packaging & Technology Trends”.
In addition, there is a sold-out tabletop exhibition from leading suppliers in the Microelectronics sector and a high-impact research session and accompanying poster displays on new and emerging technologies.
MicroTech is “Where the industry meets”, here are are TEN reasons why you should attend:
1. UK’s only dedicated Microelectronics / Advanced Packaging event
2. 13 presentations on the latest developments & technologies
3. Keynotes from: iNEMI & Fraunhofer IZM
4. High impact presentations on related research
5. Academic keynote & posters presentations
6. Table top exhibits from leading suppliers
7. Low cost to attend: free parking, buffet lunch & refreshments
8. Extensive networking opportunities (over 100 attendees in 2014,15 & 16)
9. Incorporates the IMAPS-UK Annual General Meeting
10. Organised by the industry experts
The event is open to all, including non-members.
See the event webpage for more details: https://www.imaps.org.uk/events/microtech-2017-advanced-packaging-technology-trends