The Conference addressed many of the Electronics Manufacturing Challenges and Solutions for the Electric Revolution
This Free Online Conference was organised to Support to the Electronic Packaging Community in these unprecedented times.
If you require copies of the presentations, you can download here:
- M Cherrington - Innovate UK - Driving the Electric Revolution: Building UK Supply Chains for PEMD (76 downloads) – 1MB
- S Riches - Tribus-D - Can High Temperature Materials and Processes be applied to Power Electronics Packaging (80 downloads) – 2MB
- M Johnson - Nottingham University - Packaging and Integration Solutions for Wide Band-Gap Power Electronics (73 downloads) – 2MB
- A Syed-Khaja - Heraeus - High Temperature Interconnect Materials - Final (81 downloads) – 3MB
- R Dixon - Dycotec Materials - Introducing the All-Copper Interconnect Technology (73 downloads) – 3MB
- T Bissett - DK Daleba - PCB Substrates and Methods for High Temperature Applications (updated) (31 downloads) – 2MB
- J Boston - CIL Ltd - High Temperature and High Vibration Electronics Manufacturing (80 downloads) – 1MB
- M Wickham - NPL - Materials Testing at Elevated Temperatures/Power Cycling (70 downloads) – 4MB
- P Tremlett - Microchip Inc - Moving control systems to the “hot, sweaty heart of the action” (72 downloads) – 3MB
- S Sillars - Osprey Sandvik - Controlled Expansion Alloys for Thermal Management Applications (72 downloads) – 5MB
It is planned to upload the recording of the Conference in the near future.
For further information, please contact IMAPS-UK Office
Click on the above heading to download to listen and view the presentation made on 15 May 2020. It lasts approximately 40 minutes.
If you just require a copy of the presentation, you can download here: