The Conference addressed many of the Electronics Manufacturing Challenges and Solutions for the Electric Revolution
This Free Online Conference was organised to Support to the Electronic Packaging Community in these unprecedented times.
If you require copies of the presentations, you can download here:
- Session 1: M Cherrington - Innovate UK - Driving the Electric Revolution: Building UK Supply Chains for PEMD (107 downloads) – 1MB
- Session 1: S Riches - Tribus-D - Can High Temperature Materials and Processes be applied to Power Electronics Packaging (123 downloads) – 2MB
- Session 1: M Johnson - Nottingham University - Packaging and Integration Solutions for Wide Band-Gap Power Electronics (109 downloads) – 2MB
- Session 2: A Syed-Khaja - Heraeus - High Temperature Interconnect Materials - Final (110 downloads) – 3MB
- Session 2: R Dixon - Dycotec Materials - Introducing the All-Copper Interconnect Technology (101 downloads) – 3MB
- Session 3: T Bissett - DK Daleba - PCB Substrates and Methods for High Temperature Applications (updated) (59 downloads) – 2MB
- Session 3: J Boston - CIL Ltd - High Temperature and High Vibration Electronics Manufacturing (110 downloads) – 1MB
- Session 3: M Wickham - NPL - Materials Testing at Elevated Temperatures/Power Cycling (99 downloads) – 4MB
- Session 4: P Tremlett - Microchip Inc - Moving control systems to the “hot, sweaty heart of the action” (103 downloads) – 3MB
- Session 4: S Sillars - Osprey Sandvik - Controlled Expansion Alloys for Thermal Management Applications (99 downloads) – 5MB
A recording of the Conference is available on You Tube, divided into 4 sessions. Please click on the links below.
For further information, please contact IMAPS-UK Office