The IMAPS-UK Research Showcase – Recent Advances on Reliability and Gate Driving of WBG Power Electronics addressed several of the key issues critical to the increased adoption of Wide Bandgap (WBG) Semiconductors within the growing power electronics industry.
If you require copies of the presentations, you can download here (click on presentation title):
Day One: Monday 11 January 2021
- Professor Layi Alatise and Dr Jose Ortiz Gonzalez, University of Warwick – Gate Interface Reliability in SiC/GaN Power Devices (89 downloads) – 5MB
- Dr Pearl Agyakwa & Prof Mark Johnson, University of Nottingham – Advances in Packaging Interconnects (83 downloads) – 4MB
- Professor Bernard Stark and Dr Mohammad Hedayati, Bristol University – High Speed Sensing and Monitoring around GaN devices (89 downloads) – 2MB
Day Two: Tuesday 12 January 2021
- Mr. Xiang Wang, Prof. Volker Pickert, Dr. Haimeng Wu, Newcastle University – Optimisation of Switching Transients for SiC MOSFETs (78 downloads) – 1MB
- Prof Stephen Binney, Dr Paul Judge and Ross Mathieson, University of Edinburgh – Exploiting SiC-MOSFET Modules in High Current Applications (110 downloads) – 5MB
- Prof. Francesco Iannuzzo and Assoc. Prof. Amir Sajjad Bahman, Aalborg University – Testing Silicon Carbide Power MOSFETs under Normal and Abnormal Operations (79 downloads) – 5MB
A recording of Day 1 is available. Please click on the link below.
A recording of Day 2 is available. Please click on the link below.
Recent Advances on Reliability and Gate Driving of WBG Power Electronics Day 2 (79 downloads) – 2 hours 24 mins – 164MB
For further information, please contact IMAPS-UK Office