The Interconnect of Things (IoT) workshop was held at the CPI Darlington Facility on 7 February 2019, supported by the CPI Newton Aycliffe.
A brief event report is now available …. It can also be downloaded here … or from the website area – Free downloadsIOT-Feb2019-Event-Report.pdf (149 downloads)
Role:Product Design Engineers – Packaging and/or Optics
IMAPS-UK corporate member,API Technologies is looking to recruit a number of Product Design Engineers in Packaging and Optics
They are looking for a talented Product Design Engineer to join their Engineering Team where you will provide technical design and layout expertise for both customer and internal released and development products.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
– To define, design and develop Opto electronic products for harsh environment applications
– Define and develop Opto electronics manufacturing processes
– Define and develop Opto electronics testing systems & methods
– Define and develop optical fibre interconnects
– Manufacture of prototype products
– Perform and report verification testing of prototype product
– Transfer products from NPI to Manufacture
– Undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products
– Actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products
– Support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions
Interested candidates should forward their CV to:
Download the vacancy details HERE:
- Product Design Engineer (Packaging) JD
- Product Design Engineer (Packaging) Advert
- Product Design Engineer (Optics) JD
- Product Design Engineer (Optics) Advert
Strictly No Agencies
21 January 2019
Role:Sales Manager – Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
IMAPS-UK corporate member, Inseto is looking to recruit a specialist full time Sales Manager to develop and grow the Company’s Semiconductor manufacturing equipment and material sales throughout the UK, Ireland and Nordic regions.
The products include wafers, mask aligners, coaters, developers, wafer bonders, metrology systems, plasma systems, probe stations and furnaces etc. The successful candidate would ideally have previous sales experience of high precision equipment used in semiconductor manufacturing and research.
This role will involve extensive travel to customers throughout the UK, Ireland & Nordic region, plus visits to our global supply chain for customer demonstrations, training and other meetings etc.
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated, conscientious and professional individual, who will complement our team and further enhance the Company’s profile.
The position has a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop within the Company.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the vacancy details HERE
Strictly No Agencies
EMPC 2019 – will be in Pisa Italy on 16 – 19 September 2019
Call for Abstracts:
EMPC-2019-_-Call-for-Abstracts-_-Optimised.pdf (163 downloads)
Information for Exhibitors & Sponsors:
EMPC-2019-Broch-exhib-spons-_-Optimised.pdf (143 downloads)
This workshop was held on June 27th 2018 supported by NPL. A brief event report is now available ….ACB-June-2018-Event-Report.pdf (184 downloads)
Relqual_workshop_article_v1_7feb20.pdf (51 downloads)
pOp_conference_report_final.pdf (558 downloads)
RF_Packaging_Workshop_Event_Report_07-10-16.pdf (239 downloads)
Is_The_Future_3DP_Event_Report_04-10-16.pdf (523 downloads)
EDT_Event_Report_22-09-16.pdf (510 downloads)
Dicing_Technology_Workshop_Event_Report_19-5-16.pdf (525 downloads)
Microtech_2016_Event_Report_17-03-16.pdf (229 downloads)
IMAPS-UK Newsletter December 2017 (198 downloads)
IMAPS-UK November 2017 Newsletter (188 downloads)
IMAPS-UK October 2017 Newsletter (269 downloads)
IMAPS-UK September 2017 newsletter (238 downloads)
IMAPS-UK August 2017 Newsletter (268 downloads)
Data Protection Policy
IMAPS-UK_DataProtectionPolicy-08-18.pdf (320 downloads)