IMAPS-UK’s IPower3 Conference on Electronic Packaging for Net Zero will take place on Thursday 2 December 2021 at the Advanced Propulsion Centre at the University of Warwick, near Coventry in a face to face format. Achieving Net Zero will present some of the most significant challenges to be faced by a wide range of electrical and electronic based industries in the next decade. Getting reliable and fully functional products to market will require electronic and electrical packaging solutions that can operate at higher currents and voltages, faster frequencies and increased temperatures. This conference will hear from OEMs, material and equipment suppliers and academia about the current and future solutions to meet these demanding requirements.
The conference will focus on Electronics Packaging for Net Zero, covering topics selected from:
- Materials – Semiconductor and Passive Devices
- Packaging and Interconnect
- Power Generation, Conversion and Distribution
- Energy Storage
Please download iPower3 - Electronic Packaging for Net Zero - Call for Abstracts (67 downloads) with a submission deadline of 10th September 2021.
The Agenda will be announced in due course.
The iPower3 Conference is sponsored by Inseto.
Inseto is a leading provider of wafer fabrication, assembly equipment and materials to the power electronic and related microelectronic technology sectors.
Our products include:
- Die bonders, including sinter die attach equipment
- Vacuum solder reflow equipment
- Aluminium wire & ribbon bonders
- Dicing and scribing equipment
- Bond & micro-materials testers
- Plasma etching & cleaning systems
- Semiconductor wafers & substrates
- Hermetic power packages
- Aluminium wire & ribbon
- Solder wire, preforms & ribbon
- Wafer oxidation & annealing furnaces
- Wafer bonders
- Wafer Probing Systems for HF, HV & high current applications
Our accredited application and technical support team provides pre and post sales expertise, assisting in material selection, equipment setup, maintenance, calibration and user training.
Please visit our website: www.inseto.co.uk for further information.
The event is open to all including non members, the following delegate rates (inclusive of lunch and refreshments) apply:
- IMAPS-UK Member, Member of IMAPS Worldwide and IMAPS-UK Partner (Techworks – Power Electronics UK/AESIN): £85
- IMAPS-UK Student Member: £30
- Non Member: £155
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
In applying for an IMAPS-UK Partners Registration, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status and affiliation to the IMAPS-UK Partners (Techworks – Power Electronics UK/AESIN).
Exhibit at iPower3:
Interested in attending iPower3 as an exhibitor?
A limited number of exhibitor spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis; book early to avoid disappointment.
The Exhibitor package offers:
- A place for one person with full access to the Conference
- A plinth (1 x 1m) with room for 2 small pop-up banners
- Listing on the IMAPS-UK website, with link to Exhibitor website
- Inclusion of Exhibitor Name in event promotion
- A 200 word description in the event programme, including logo and contact details
- Exhibitor links and downloads made available to attendees through online Exhibitor Store
- An introduction to the delegates during the exhibitor briefing session at the Conference
Five reasons to exhibit at iPower3:
- It’s “Where the Industry Meets”
- See multiple customers in one location
- Showcase products or services to power electronics community
- Enhance your brand and raise your profile
- Discover new industry and business contacts
- IMAPS-UK Corporate Member Exhibitor: £385
- Non Member Exhibitor: £585
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
In the event of the Conference reverting to an Online format due to changes in Government and/or Venue regulations, a full refund of the Exhibitor Rate will be offered.
Registration for iPower3 is open below.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: + 44 (0)131 202 9004
Book Event Tickets
When booking the event, please ensure that the Delegate Name is included on the booking form, if you are not the person attending. Please note that the person booking the event will be the only person who will have access to event booking history and be able to download any event materials .
Paying by Credit/Debit Card - Click the Pay by Stripe button.
Payment for tickets to IMAPS-UK events is completed via the Stripe gateway
Date(s) - 02/12/2021
8:30 am - 4:45 pm