Thursday 19th March 2020 at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL), Harwell Campus, Didcot
About MicroTech 2020:
IMAPS-UK’s MicroTech annual conference returns in 2020 on Thursday 19 March at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL), Harwell Campus, Didcot, near Oxford. With its concise one-day format, MicroTech brings together the entire microelectronics supply chain and is the only UK event dedicated to Micro-Assembly and related technologies.
The conference will focus on advanced electronics packaging, covering topics selected from:
- Semiconductor Industry Trends
- Packaging Technologies
- Thermal Management and Materials
- Design and Process Optimisation
Please download IMAPS-UK Call for Abstracts – Microtech 2020 for further details.
Additional information on Microtech 2020 will be posted in the coming weeks, including:
- Conference Programme
- Networking Dinner
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities at Microtech 2020
Sponsor MicroTech 2020:
IMAPS-UK is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities for our Annual Conference and Exhibition “MicroTech 2020.”
This is the only Microelectronics Packaging Conference in the UK and it is “Where the Industry Meets”.
There are small number of Sponsorship Packages available offering each sponsor:
- A full exhibitor package
- 1 full A4 advert in the event programme handbook
- Logo and links on all promotion and website
- 1 banner display in the conference hall
- 1 banner display in the registration area
- A complimentary place at the speaker dinner
The Sponsorship Package is offered at £1500 (exc VAT).
To book a package, please register your interest with the IMAPS-UK secretariat office (address below).
Exhibit at MicroTech 2020:
Interested in attending MicroTech 2020 as an exhibitor?
A number of table-tops are available on a first-come, first-served basis; book early to avoid disappointment.
The Exhibitor package offers:
- A place for one person with full access to the Conference
- A table top display with room behind for 2 small pop-up banners
- Listings on the IMAPS-UK website
- A 200 word description in the event programme
- The opportunity to provide a short introduction to the delegates during the exhibitor briefing session at the Conference.
Five reasons to exhibit at MicroTech 2020:
- It’s “Where the Industry Meets”
- See multiple customers in one location
- Showcase products or services to micro-electronics packaging community
- Enhance your brand and raise your profile
- Discover new industry and business contacts
- IMAPS-UK Member exhibitor: £385
- Non Member Exhibitor: £585
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Pre-Conference Workshop on X-Ray Inspection: Wednesday 18th March 2020 from 12:00 to 17:00
As a lead into MicroTech 2020, Nordson Dage will be presenting a half-day workshop on the topic of X-Ray Inspection at Cupio Ltd, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke, RG24 8WA.
This workshop gives you the opportunity to Bring Your Own (BYO) Samples * for inspection in state of the art Nordson Dage X-Ray equipment and learn about the application of other inspection techniques applied to micro-electronics components.
* – subject to health and safety review and the proviso that sample inspection images will be observed by other attendees
Download the event brochure below:
Registration for Microtech 2020 is open, see below.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: + 44 (0)131 202 9004
Book Event Tickets
When booking the event, please ensure that the Delegate Name is included on the booking form, if you are not the person attending. Please note that the person booking the event will be the only person who will have access to event booking history and be able to download any event materials .
Paying by Credit/Debit Card / PayPal - Click the Pay by Credit Card / PayPal button.
Payment for tickets to IMAPS-UK events is completed via the PayPal gateway, either as a “Guest” using the “Debit/Credit Card” option, or using an existing PayPal account.
Date(s) - 19/03/2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm