MicroTech 2021 will be an Online Event on 25th March 2021
MicroTech 2021 is the Annual IMAPS-UK Conference which will focus on key emerging markets and their associated technological challenges associated with Heterogeneous Integration – Packaging Future Microsystems. This Online Conference combines invited Keynotes, presentations and posters from leading companies and academic institutions.
The Online Conference will provide a comprehensive review of Heterogeneous Integration – Packaging Future Microsystems, covering topics selected from:
- Markets and Developments
- Design and Test
Download Event Flyer Heterogeneous Integration - Packaging Future Microsystems - v1 (94 downloads) .
Download Event Video MicroTech 2021 - Video Advert v3 (60 downloads) – 29MB.
MicroTech 2021 is sponsored by Accelonix.
|09:00||Welcome and Introduction to IMAPS-UK|
|09:15||Session 1: Keynote Presentation|
|1: The Future is Heterogeneous Integration||William Chen, ASE Group|
|10:00||Session 2: Advanced Packaging Developments|
|2. Heterogeneous Integration of Power Modules||Geoff Haynes, RAM Innovations|
|3. Hybrid Integration for Advanced Photonics Packaging||Jay Chandrappan, CSA Catapult|
|11:10||Session 3: Materials|
|4: Enabling Silver Sintering Developments for EMI shielding and Wire Bond Replacement||Ruud de Wit, Henkel|
|5: Future Adhesives and SVHC||Eamonn Redmond, Inseto|
|13:00||Session 4: Processes|
|6: Transfer Moulding as part of the HI chain||Sebastiaan Kersjes, BESI|
|7: Wafer Level Processes for HI||David Butler, SPTS Ltd|
|14:15||Session 5: Technology R&D|
|8: Microelectronic Packaging and Assembly for Large Sensor Area of X−ray and Pixel Detectors with Butted Modules and Sensor Die using Flip-Chip Bonding||Andreas Schneider, STFC|
|9: Laser Sintering of Silver Nanoparticle Paste Material for High Temperature Electronic Packaging|| Guangdong Liu - Heriot Watt University
|10: Monitoring degradation of a functioning embedded low pass filter as a function of simulated environmental exposure||Dan Flintoft, NPL|
|15:15||Session 5: The Future|
|11: A Sustainable Future Requires Heterogeneous Integration (Keynote)||Francoise von Trapp - 3D InCites|
|12: Equality Diversity and Inclusivity: haven't we done enough already, and why does this matter to the UK's Microelectronics Industry?||Anne Vanhoestenberghe, UCL|
Sponsorship Opportunity at MicroTech 2021 Online
IMAPS-UK is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities for “MicroTech 2021 Online.”
The Sponsorship Package includes:
- One complete Exhibitor Package (see below)
- Opening speaking slot for audio/video presentation
- Rolling presentation/video (5 minutes length) during breaks
- Logo and links on all promotion documents and website
- Dedicated Virtual Room for Networking before, during and after Conference Session
The Sponsorship Package is offered at £1200 (exc VAT).
To book the Sponsorship package, please register your interest with the IMAPS-UK secretariat office (address below).
Exhibit at MicroTech 2021 Online:
Interested in attending MicroTech 2021 Online as an exhibitor?
The Exhibitor package offers:
- Places for two people with full access to the Conference
- Inclusion of a minimum of 2 x 15 second Company Showcase Videos* within Conference Programme
- 1 full A4 advert in the Online Event Programme
- A 200 word description in the Online Event Programme
- Short introduction to the delegates during the Virtual Networking sessions
* – containing appropriate content for the MicroTech 2021 audience, to be reviewed by the IMAPS-UK organising team
Five reasons to exhibit at MicroTech 2021 Online:
- It’s “Where the Industry Meets” Online
- See multiple customers in one Online location
- Showcase products or services to micro-electronics packaging community
- Enhance your brand and raise your profile
- Discover new industry and business contacts
- IMAPS-UK Corporate Member Exhibitor: £385
- Non Member Exhibitor: £585
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Registration for MicroTech 2021 Online is open below.
- IMAPS-UK Member: £85
- IMAPS-UK Student: £30
- Non Member: £155
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: + 44 (0)131 202 9004
Book Event Tickets
When booking the event, please ensure that the Delegate Name is included on the booking form, if you are not the person attending. Please note that the person booking the event will be the only person who will have access to event booking history and be able to download any event materials .
Bookings are now closed for this event. - Please contact the IMAPS-UK office for further details
Paying by Credit/Debit Card - Click the Pay by Stripe button.
Payment for tickets to IMAPS-UK events is completed via the Stripe gateway
Date(s) - 25/03/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Map Unavailable Categories