The growth in demand for photonics and opto-electronic components driven by the exponential expansion in data centre traffic, wireless technologies, sensors and autonomous vehicles is posing challenges for opto-electronic packaging techniques in order to increase transmission rates and reduce manufacturing costs.
IMAPS-UK, in partnership with the Torbay Hi-Tech Cluster and South Devon College brings you the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Photonics and Opto Packaging (pOp3) with the theme of Linking Optoelectronics Designers and Manufacturers. The pOp3 Conference and Exhibition will be held at the South Devon College, Paignton on Tuesday 18 October 2022.
This Event will meet the needs of those involved with design of systems, development of components as well as end-users. The conference and exhibition will take place at the University Centre at South Devon College, which is one of the main focus areas of the photonics and opto-electronics components in the UK.
To be announced.
Download the Call for Abstracts with a deadline of Friday 17th June 2022
Sponsorship Opportunity at pOp3
IMAPS-UK is pleased to offer the sponsorship opportunities for the pOp3 Conference.
The Sponsorship Package includes:
- One complete Exhibitor Package (see below)
- Place for one additional person with full access to the Conference
- Opening speaking slot (up to 5 minutes length)
- 1 full A4 advert in the Event Programme (PDF)
- Prominent Logo and links on all promotion documents and website
The Sponsorship Package is offered at £1200 (exc VAT) – Book Ticket pOp3-06. with a maximum of 3 Sponsorship opportunities available.
Exhibit at pOp3
Interested in attending pOp3 as an exhibitor?
The Exhibitor package offers:
- Place for one person with full access to the Conference
- A 200 word description in the Event Programme (PDF)
- A table top display with room behind for two pop-up banners
- Logo and Links to company on event promotion and website
- Short introduction to the delegates during the Conference
Five reasons to exhibit at pOp3:
- It’s “Where the Industry and Academia Meets”
- See multiple customers in one location
- Showcase products or services to micro-electronics packaging community
- Enhance your brand and raise your profile
- Discover new industry and business contacts
- IMAPS-UK Corporate Member Exhibitor: £350 – Book Ticket pOp3-04
- Non Member Exhibitor: £500 – Book Ticket pOp3-05
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Attendance at pOp3
Registration for pOp3 is open below.
- IMAPS-UK (inc IMAPS Worldwide) and Torbay Hi-Tech Cluster (THTC) Member: £85 – Book Ticket pOp3-01
- Non Member: £155 Book Ticket pOp3-02
- IMAPS-UK Student Member: £30 – Book Ticket pOp3-03
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Please click on Cancellation Policy for information on cancellations and changes to event format for bookings.
Transport and Accommodation:
Devon is conveniently available for transport links from the rest of the UK, being served by Flights to Exeter Airport, fast train services from London, Bristol and other UK National centres and Road access from the M5 motorway.
There are a large number of hotels within a radius of 5 miles away from the South Devon College.
The Premier Inn: Paignton South -(White Rock, Long Road South, Paignton, TQ4 7RZ) is within walking distance. This can be booked via the Premier Inns website.
The College is served by the Local #22 bus service (available from Paignton Train Station).
Book Event Tickets
When booking the event, please ensure that the Delegate Name is included on the booking form, if you are not the person attending. Please note that the person booking the event will be the only person who will have access to event booking history and be able to download any event materials .
Paying by Credit/Debit Card - Click the Pay by Stripe button.
Payment for tickets to IMAPS-UK events is completed via the Stripe gateway
Date(s) - 18/10/2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm