Thursday 28 May 2020
Electronics Manufacturing Challenges and Solutions for the Electric Revolution
IMAPS-UK will hold a free one day Online Conference on Thursday 28 May 2020 on the topic of Power and High Temperature, where you can learn about the latest developments in materials and assembly processes to address the challenges of extending the temperature capabilities of micro-electronics for the Electric Revolution.
This Online Conference will cover all aspects of designing, manufacturing and testing of power and high temperature electronics, where miniaturisation, thermal management, electrical performance and reliability are critical features that need to be optimised.
5 key reasons to attend:
- End User Requirements – hear about the challenges facing transportation and industrial applications
- Substrate Technologies – overcoming thermal management issues
- Sintering Materials – a viable alternative to solders and adhesives?
- Materials Testing – ensuring long term reliability and fitness for purpose
- Manufacturing Solutions – proven processes for extended temperature performance
Presentations will include challenges for Driving the Electric Revolution, high temperature interconnect materials, power electronics assembly, substrate materials, sintering processes, high temperature control and thermal management.
The Agenda full will be announced shortly.
Please register for the Conference HERE.
There is no charge to attend the Conference.
For further information, please contact IMAPS-UK Office