This is a free to join webinar, please log in or register below to book a place.
One of the most significant challenges for power electronics will be the achievement of reliable and fully functional products that will require electronic and electrical packaging solutions that can operate at higher currents and voltages, faster frequencies and increased temperatures, which will place increasingly severe demands on the materials and assembly processes.
IMAPS-UK has developed a unique set of technical knowledge training course modules, supported by the Innovate-UK Driving the Electric Revolution – Building Talent for the Future, to assist in upskilling and reskilling personnel on the essential elements of packaging and assembly aspects for the design, manufacture and testing of power modules.
This free webinar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Course Content at Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Introduction to Power Electronics Packaging
- Samples of course content
- Options for Stakeholder involvement
- Overview of opportunities to do the course
The next opportunity to engage with the PEPTUS course is the PEPTUS Workshop on Developing Power Packaging Options on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 at the University of Nottingham prior to iPower4 Conference on Thursday 24th November 2022
A summary of what the PEPTUS Course offers:
- 40 hours of Course Content, covering basic through to advanced technology, available in 12 specific modules
- Future options for hands-on practical training on packaging and assembly equipment
- Engagement with Stakeholders to extend interest and involvement
- Industry recognised qualification of expertise gained
Registration for the Webinar is open below.
For further information and expressing interest participation in the PEPTUS 2 project, please contact email@example.com
Once registered, you will receive Joining Instructions by e-mail 2-3 days before the event. Bookings can be accepted up to 1 hour prior to the event start
Book Event Tickets
When booking the event, please ensure that the Delegate Name is included on the booking form, if you are not the person attending. Please note that the person booking the event will be the only person who will have access to event booking history and be able to download any event materials .
Bookings are now closed for this event. - Please contact the IMAPS-UK office for further details
Paying by Credit/Debit Card - Click the Pay by Stripe button.
Payment for tickets to IMAPS-UK events is completed via the Stripe gateway
Date(s) - 27/10/2022
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
On-Line Map Unavailable Categories