RELQUAL 2020 – Quality and Reliability for Electronic Assembly (update 4/10/19)
This workshop brings together an array of Industry experts and practitioners to present a comprehensive overview of Quality and Reliability aspects required for the development of Microelectronic assembly technologies including details relating to package and substrate options, die preparation, attach and interconnection techniques.
Reasons To Attend:
- New product introduction for electronics, microelectronics and packaging
- How to evaluate designs and introduce a product with built in quality
- The importance of DfM & DfR (Design for Manufacturing and Reliability)
- Understand quality techniques such as SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Adopting standards, simulation and preventing failures.
IMAPS-UK are pleased to announce that this event is to be sponsored by one of our Corporate members:
- New Product Introduction
- Design for Manufacturability
- Assembly Qualification:
- TC, Age, Vibration & Shock, Humidity & Bias
- Mil, Jedec standards etc.
- Supplier qualifications
- Relevant Case Studies
|10:00||Welcome and Introduction|
|10:15||1: New Product Introduction for Microelectronics - Alan Proudfoot|
|10:50||2: Design for Manufacturing - Bob Willis|
|11:25||Coffee break & networking|
|11:45||3: Design of Experiments|
|12:20||4: Design for Purpose using Simulation - Comsol/MTC|
|12:55||Lunch and Networking|
|14:00||5: Case Study 1|
|14:20||6: Case Study 2|
|14:40||7: Workshop Session|
|15:20||Tea break & networking|
|15:40||8: Feedback and Panel Session|
|16:20||Summary, wrap up and close|
Bookings for RelQual 2020 will open from October 1st 2019 and we welcome participants from Academia, Industry and Research, including non-members.
The members’ rates are applicable to all paying IMAPS Members (all bookings are checked to verify Membership status).
The following delegate rates (inclusive of free parking, lunch & refreshments) apply:
IMAPS-UK Member: £185
IMAPS-UK Student Member: £135
Non Member: £235
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Telephone: + 44 (0)131 202 9004